Monday, May 16, 2011

A few things I think are great...

One of my very favorite stores is Anthropologie -- LOVE that store .  Here are a few really great things ...

I love these chairs. So versatile . They would be great desk chairs or kitchen table chairs. I could even see them in a living or family room next to a chest or sofa table - simply pull up when you need extra seating.


I saw these in the Nashville Anthropologie the other day. These flower pots are fabulous. So much fun and such character. They scream happy.

I love these little stools/ottomans/seats. These are so fun. Would be so cute to use a pair in front of a sofa. Also would be great at the end of a bed. Perfect for in front of a fireplace. Or use traditionally in front of a chair that needs some pizazz. 


These knobs are great. I could see the owl knob in a laundry room or a guest bathroom - or put them on a old mahogany chest in your family room. The swirl would be so fun in a laundry room or a dresser in the bedroom. They add such personality!


Look at these hooks. What fun - hang in your pantry for your aprons. Or on a back of a door in the bathroom to hang towels. Love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment