Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Mrs. Meyers Clean Day products...

Okay ... I have to admit it. I have become a little obsessed with Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day products. Seriously, they are amazing. My personal favorite is the Lemon Verbena scent. No harsh chemicals needed to get a good clean. They use essential oils from flowers and herbs that smell nice, but really packs a punch against dirt and grime. All earth friendly, cruelty-free and not tested on animals. 


The Countertop Spray is my all time favorite. LOVE it. The Scrub will get out any markings on a cast iron sink gently and so easy. The room freshener I use when I want to make my kitchen smell good. Smells very clean. The hand soap is wonderful. Then the dishwashing liquid. I think I like it because I love the scent. Whatever works to help with the dishwashing. :)

Look at all these scents!





No comments:

Post a Comment