Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Day 1 Written by Ellie

This post is written by Ellie...

Wednesday May 21st 11:22am

My mouth is very sore, but my arm and back hurt even more... I look really scary and swollen. I'm scared to see myself in the mirror. I hope I get to go home soon. I just hope I can look at myself without crying soon... I really don't look like me...

Wednesday May 21st 5:02 pm

My head is a little dizzy but I'm not in much pain. Abbey came by for a little while, I liked seeing her. Tori Willis is down the hall and I want to walk down the hall tonight to see her! Ray & Jonathan and Dr Compton all sent me flowers! They are all really pretty! I think Emma and also Reagan are coming by tonight to see me!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ellie, I really hope you're pain gets better, and I'm sorry you think you look scary but I'm sure it's just because of the swelling and wiring and such! Get lots of rest and drink lots of liquids, I'm praying for you to be well soon!!
    - Katie Shadowen

    ReplyDelete