Saturday, May 31, 2014

Day 11 - post by Ellie

10:30 pm - I keep forgetting I'm wired shut, it's the weirdest saddest feeling ever, I'll wake up in the morning craving something basic like Cheerios and I think "I'll have Cheerios for breakfast!" but then I remember I can't eat things that have to be chewed.  Then  I yawn and I remember that I can't open my mouth. This happens about 4 times a week. We went to the lake this weekend which is one of my favorite things ever to do! Bailey and Christina came with me and I'm so glad that they came with me! They keep me positive and upbeat about this entire situation! Again thank you so much for everyone's prayers and support! It makes all the difference! My mom told me today that 350 nuns were praying for my recovery and safety! That is crazy to me that people care that much!

No comments:

Post a Comment